Welcome to the Randolph Technical Career Center
The Randolph Technical Career Center (RTCC) is committed to providing students with a challenging academic and technical education in a supportive, engaging, and respectful environment. Students learn the skills they need to become responsible and productive citizens who are able to take advantage of educational and career opportunities now and in the future.
The faculty, staff, and administration of RTCC are committed to the following goals:
- To build confidence through competence;
- To foster curiosity in our teaching and learning;
- To promote a sense of pride in work well done;
- To provide the support and skills each student needs;
- To demonstrate mutual respect, humor and honesty in all our actions;
- To help students learn the self-discipline to manage obstacles and value the effort it takes to turn them into opportunities;
- To cultivate an atmosphere of complete respect where everybody feels valued
- To use these core goals and the values they represent as filters for our decisions and actions.
Located in Randolph, Vermont, RTCC serves towns that send students to the following high schools: Whitcomb Jr/Sr High School (Bethel), Chelsea High School, Rochester High School, Williamstown Middle/High School, Randolph Union High School, South Royalton High School, and Northfield Middle/High School. Students who are "home schooled" are encouraged to apply as well.
Adults who have already graduated from high school but would like to attend classes at RTCC are admitted on a space available basis. Adults who have not graduated from high school or earned their G.E.D are considered as secondary students.