Mission & Goals
The Mission of RTCC is to provide students with a challenging academic and technical education in a supportive, engaging, and respectful environment. Students learn the skills to be responsible, productive citizens who are able to take advantage of educational and career opportunities now and in the future.
- We are committed to the following goals:
- To build confidence through technical proficiency;
- To foster curiosity;
- To instill a sense of pride in work well done;
- To provide the support each student needs to become skilled both academically and in the student’s technical field;
- To demonstrate respect and honesty in all our actions;
- To help students learn self-discipline; and
- To use these core goals and the values they represent as filters for our decisions and actions.