Student Performance Data
The collective educational mission of the schools within the Orange Southwest Supervisory Union is that "Students have the knowledge, skills, and tools to be prepared for the next stage(s) of their lives; and that the development of that preparedness will be worth the resources invested by the community."
To that end, the schools within the OSSU measure students’ progress as follows:
- Through critical thinking: Students will creatively apply experience and critical analysis to solve problems and make informed decisions.
- Through knowledge: Students will possess a comprehensive knowledge of a core curriculum in the following areas:
- Reading, writing, and communication
- Social Studies
- Life Skills
- The Arts
- Through resiliency: Students will learn to adapt to and embrace change
- Through the use of technology: Students will use and apply information and technology appropriately, effectively, and objectively.